Valley Leadership’s new, completely virtual program — Ready Together — will give Arizonans the space to process the issues further exposed by the Covid-19 pandemic, prepare for our collective new reality and provide the opportunity to help solve those issues.
About Ready Together:
- Connect with fellow Arizonans by sharing experiences and perspectives on how this crisis has affected the way you live and work.
- Expand your knowledge and perspectives regarding Arizona’s most pressing needs in light of the pandemic – from health care, housing and food security to jobs and education – hearing from people working on these issues.
- Build skills to navigate and adapt to challenges, personally, professionally and in the community.
- Collaborate as a group to determine what you can collectively do to aid Arizona on the path to recovery.
- Be driven to do by committing to ensure that Arizona is stronger and more resilient than ever before.
- Develop your personal impact plan to engage in the community, spark new efforts to solve issues or take part in Impact Maker work.
Ready Together is for anyone who is ready to lead and be guided by Valley Leadership’s Principles of Doing. Because this program is all virtual, individuals from across Arizona are encouraged to apply. Valley Leadership alumni are also encouraged to apply.
September 2020 to January 2021
$500 – Private sector
$250 – Nonprofit or government sector, including schools
$50 – Frontline worker or currently unemployed
Frequently Asked Questions
The program was built with consideration of the current economic circumstances of individuals and their families in mind. Tuition for Ready Together is on a sliding scale:
- $500 – Private sector
- $250 – Nonprofit or government sector, including schools
- $50 – Frontline worker or currently unemployed
Ready Together will run from September to January, during the following weeks:
- Sept. 7 – Sept. 11
- Sept. 21 – Sept. 25
- Oct. 5 – Oct. 9
- Oct. 19 – Oct. 23
- Nov. 2 – Nov. 6
- Nov. 16 – Nov. 20
- Nov. 30 – Dec. 4
- Jan. 4 – Jan. 8
The program will include a mix of three-hour online sessions that occur every other week and individual preparation between sessions.
Though Ready Together is offered exclusively online, it is NOT a webinar series. Online sessions will be dynamic, including small-group interactions to build relationships. Sessions will likely be offered twice—once in the morning and once in the evening—but exact dates are TBD. Between sessions, there will be up to 90 minutes of individual preparation.
Fill out a short application that includes a few questions and some information about you.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and acceptance notifications will be sent out on a rolling basis beginning May 22. Upon acceptance to Ready Together, you will receive further information regarding tuition payment and class expectations.