As a Ready Together Participant, You Will:
- Connect with fellow Arizonans by sharing experiences and perspectives on how this crisis has affected the way you live and work.
- Expand your knowledge and perspectives regarding Arizona’s most pressing needs in light of the pandemic – from health care, housing and food security to jobs and education – hearing from people working on these issues.
- Build skills to navigate and adapt to challenges, personally, professionally and in the community.
- Collaborate as a group to determine what you can collectively do to aid Arizona on the path to recovery.
- Be driven to do by committing to ensure that Arizona is stronger and more resilient than ever before.
- Develop your personal impact plan to engage in the community, spark new efforts to solve issues or take part in Impact Maker work.
Ready Together is for anyone who is ready to lead and be guided by Valley Leadership’s Principles of Doing. Because this program is all virtual, individuals from across Arizona are encouraged to apply. Valley Leadership alumni are also encouraged to apply.