As a Ready Together participant, you will:
- Connect with fellow Arizonans by sharing experiences and perspectives on how this crisis has affected the way they live and work.
- Expand their knowledge and perspectives regarding Arizona’s most pressing needs in light of the pandemic – from health care, housing and food security to jobs and education – hearing from people working on these issues.
- Build skills to navigate and adapt to challenges, personally, professionally and in the community.
- Collaborate as a group to determine what they can collectively do to aid Arizona on the path to recovery.
- Be driven to do by committing to ensure that Arizona is stronger and more resilient than ever before.
Ready Together is for anyone who is ready to lead and be guided by Valley Leadership’s Principles of Doing. Because this program is all virtual, individuals from across Arizona are encouraged to apply. Valley Leadership alumni are also encouraged to apply.
Key Dates and Cost:
Program Dates: September 2020 to January 2021
Application Deadline: June 22, 2020
Pricing: Tuition is offered on a sliding scale, from $50-$500
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT IS THE COST?
The program was built with consideration of the current economic circumstances of individuals and their families in mind. Tuition for Ready Together is on a sliding scale:
- $500 – Private sector (currently employed)
- $250 – Nonprofit or Government sector, including schools (currently employed)
- $50 – currently employed as frontline
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND FORMAT OF READY TOGETHER?
Program sessions will occur every other week, starting in September and ending in early January. Sessions will likely be offered twice—once in the morning and once in the evening—for each program date, but exact program dates are TBD.
Though Ready Together is offered exclusively online, it is NOT a webinar series. Online sessions will run for about three hours, with dynamic discussions and small-group interactions to build relationships. During the week between sessions, there will be up to 90 minutes of reading or activities in preparation for the next session.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Fill out a short application that includes a few questions and some information about you. You’ll also need to upload a headshot.
I’VE APPLIED. WHAT’S NEXT?
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Upon acceptance to Ready Together, you will receive further information regarding class expectations (attendance, class work, Principles of Doing).