Invest in Your Community through Valley Leadership
We have been busy investing your financial contributions:
• We developed and graduated 55 new and inspiring leaders of Class 35 into our community.
• We introduced an extensive leadership curriculum for Valley Leadership class members.
• We significantly enhanced VL’s organizational effectiveness, with ongoing governance work with our Board.
• We carefully evaluated and refocused our youth programming. Now we are teaching teens the importance of philanthropy by giving their time, talent and treasures.
• We launched a NEW and exciting board matching program, LeaderLink. We are linking local nonprofits with board member talent across the valley.
• We introduced a new way for alumni to connect, lean and lead – our annual Summit.
How to Invest in Valley Leadership
• Join the Community Stewards Society, a leadership donor society for those interested in making a larger impact
• Join and retain alumni Member status and continue to learn about and connect with your community
• Support our annual fundraiser, the prestigious Man & Woman of the Year Luncheon
• Make a tax deductible donation to support adult and teen leadership programs
• Experience a leadership program first hand
• Introduce Valley Leadership to other community groups to further enhance our impact
Review the full description of Members Benefits.
For more information on any of the programs or information above, please contact us at 602.952.6760 or at email@example.com