Invest in Your Community through Valley Leadership
We have been busy investing your financial contributions:
More than 100 youth, high-potential and proven leaders graduated from our multigenerational leadership programming this year. They are now empowered and inspired to strengthen and transform Arizona!
• 57 proven leaders graduated from our flagship program, Valley Leadership Institute.
• 35 high-potential leaders graduated from our newest program, Valley Leadership Advance.
• More than a dozen youth graduated from Valley Leadership Youth, after awarded $8,000 to two local nonprofit agencies.
In addition to delivering high-quality leadership programming, VL engaged our 3,000+ alumni through our Alumni Programs, honored Dr. Michael Crow and Mrs. Elva Coor at the 67th Annual Man & Woman of the Year Luncheon, and secured the honor of hosting our industry’s national conference, attracting hundreds of leaders from around the country to Arizona. Mark your calendar for June 22 – June 24, 2017.
How to Invest in Valley Leadership
• Join the Community Stewards Society, a leadership donor society for those interested in making a larger impact
• Join and retain alumni Member status and continue to learn about and connect with your community
• Support our annual fundraiser, the prestigious Man & Woman of the Year Luncheon
• Make a tax deductible donation to support adult and youth leadership programs
• Experience a leadership program first hand
• Introduce Valley Leadership to other community groups to further enhance our impact
Review the full description of VLI Alumni Membership Benefits.
For more information on any of the programs or information above, please contact us at 602.952.6760 or at email@example.com