As the Valley’s premier leadership organization, Valley Leadership boasts a proven and long-standing track record of making deep impacts on the community.
Our roots date back to the late 1970s when a group of Valley visionaries recognized the need to identify and develop the next generation of leadership. Our founders imagined an annual succession of educated change agents dedicated to the best possible future for our region.
Almost 40 years later, this vision has produced nearly 2,000 alumni. Through high quality education, unprecedented access and an innovative network, Valley Leadership goes beyond traditional leadership programs by empowering already proven leaders to advance their passions and accelerate their pursuits.
Our legacy of impact includes:
• Nearly 2,000 alumni of the Leadership Institute
• 83% of our alumni still live in the greater Phoenix area
• Valley Leadership engages more than 200 alumni each year to design, deliver and evaluate all of its core programs
• 66 years of celebrating the best of our Valley at the annual Man & Woman of the Year awards (Man & Woman of the Year awards first administered by Phoenix Ad Club)
• Connecting non-profits with a robust database of leaders ready to serve through Leaderlink.